Commercial Investments Chicago, IL
Financing for Commercial Investments in Chicago, IL
Commercial investments in Chicago, IL require adequate financing from a reliable source. At Drawbridge Capital, we have years of experience in both commercial investments and financing. We are intimately familiar with local markets in Chicago, IL so we can provide tailored solutions to our clients.
Bridge and Hard Money Loans for Commercial Investments in Chicago, IL
Drawbridge Capital offers bridge and hard money loans that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as:
- Bridging gaps in financing
- Covering time-sensitive costs
- Discounted Pay Offs (DPOs)
- Partner Buyouts
- Paying off tax liens
- Property development
- Purchasing property
- Quick close transactions
- Refinancing investment properties
- Repositioning investment properties for renovations
Bridge and hard money loans from Drawbridge Capital feature:
- Loan amounts ranging from $1 million to $100 million and above
- LTV up to 80%
- Interest only payments
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast closings in 3 to 4 weeks from LOI
- Available for Chicago, IL metro areas, primary and secondary markets, as well as development zones
- Interest rates as low as 8%
- Origination points as low as 1% (deal dependent)
- Accepted collateral includes raw land and development projects
Financing for Multifamily Properties in Chicago, IL
Drawbridge Capital provides financing for purchasing, renovating, building, and refinancing multifamily properties throughout Chicago, IL. From basement apartments and duplexes to luxury high-rises and adaptive-reuse apartments, DrawBridge Capital offers a wide of range of financing solutions for multifamily investments:
Multifamily Financing up to $50 Million
We provide a number of financing solutions for multifamily properties up to $50 million in Chicago, IL such as:
- SBA Loans: Our SBA loans feature financing up to $5 million with full amortizations and low interest rates for local multifamily dwellings.
- CMBS Loans: CMBS loans from Drawbridge Capital offer financing starting at $2 million for multifamily properties of B quality and above.
- FHA and HUD Loans: Our FHA and HUD loan programs for multifamily properties in Chicago feature financing up to $50 million, permanent funding, tax-exempt financing, non-recourse options, and other benefits.
Multifamily Financing up to $100 Million
For larger multifamily investments in Chicago, Drawbridge Capital offers financing up to $100 million and above:
- Conventional Loans for Multifamily Properties: Our conventional loans feature financing up to $100 million, LTV up to 75%, and amortizations up to 30 years.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: Bridge and hard money loans are very versatile, and feature financing ranging from $100,000 up to $100 million, LTV up to 80%, interest-only amortizations, fast closings, and low interest rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Equity and mezzanine solutions from Drawbridge Capital are an excellent fit for larger multifamily transactions in Chicago, IL. Our equity and mezzanine loans offer financing ranging from $5 million to $100 million and above. Mezzanine loans can be repaid via cash interest, payable-in-kind (PIK) interest, or through an equity stake.
- Construction Financing: For ground-up multifamily construction projects, we offer financing up to $100 million and above with amortizations up to 25 years, low interest rates, permanent funding, and very fast closings.
If you need financing for commercial or multifamily investments in Chicago, IL, contact the team at Drawbridge Capital.